PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Respecting the provisions of current legislation, Calimaco (hereinafter, also Website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (GDPR).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights (LOPD-GDD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, approving the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
The person responsible for the processing of the personal data collected in Calimaco is: CALIMACO TECHNOLOGIES SL, provided with NIF: B16993081 and registered in: Mercantile Registry of Madrid with the following registration data: Volume 42524 Folio 150 Section 8 Page M752422 Inscription 1, whose representative is: Victoria Melgar de la Fuente (hereinafter, Responsible for the treatment). Your contact details are as follows:
Calle Ciencias 24
Contact telephone number: 606426192
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Officer (DPD)
The Data Protection Officer (DPD, or DPO) is responsible for ensuring compliance with the data protection regulations to which Calimaco is subject. The User can contact the DPD designated by the Data Controller using the following contact details: email@example.com.
Registration of Personal Data
In compliance with the provisions of the GDPR and the LOPD-GDD, we inform you that the personal data collected by Calimaco through the forms extended on its pages will be incorporated and will be processed in our files in order to facilitate, expedite and comply with the commitments established between Calimaco and the User or the maintenance of the relationship that is established in the forms that he fills Likewise, in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR and the LOPD-GDD, unless the exception provided for in article 30.5 of the GDPR applies, a record of processing activities is maintained that specifies, according to their purposes, the processing activities carried out and the other circumstances established in the GDPR.
The processing of the User’s personal data will be subject to the following principles contained in article 5 of the GDPR and in article 4 and following of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the User’s consent will be required at all times prior to completely transparent information of the purposes for which the personal data is collected.
- Principle of purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will only be strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always be up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: personal data will only be kept in a way that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of its processing.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the Data Controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are complied with.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data that are treated in Calimaco are only identifying data. In no case are special categories of personal data treated within the meaning of article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Calimaco undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User will have the right to withdraw his consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On the occasions in which the User must or can provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, he will be informed in case the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the processing for which the personal data is intended
Personal data is collected and managed by Calimaco in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills out or to respond to a request or query.
Likewise, the data may be used for a commercial purpose of personalization, operational and statistical, and activities specific to the social object of Calimaco, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the processing for which the personal data will be used; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Retention periods for personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its processing and, in any case, only for the following period: 12, or until the User requests its deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, when that is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User’s personal data will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
Email JS – Sending forms
In the event that the Data Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the third country or international organization to which the data is intended to be transferred, as well as the existence or absence of an adequacy decision of the Commission.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the GDPR and 7 of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, only those over 14 years of age may give their consent to the processing of their personal data lawfully by Calimaco. If it is a child under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Calimaco undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so that the security of personal data is guaranteed and the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorized communication or access to such data is avoided.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted in a secure and confidential way, since it is the transmission of the data between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, because Calimaco cannot guarantee the impregnability of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a violation of the security of personal data occurs that is likely to entail a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of article 4 of the GDPR, a breach of the security of personal data is understood as any breach of security that causes the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorized communication or access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and to ensure by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom the information is accessible.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has over Calimaco and may, therefore, exercise before the Responsible for the treatment the following rights recognized in the GDPR and in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether or not Calimaco is processing their personal data and, if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the treatment that Calimaco has carried out or carries out, as well as, among others, the available information about the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned thereof.
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to modify their personal data that turn out to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right of deletion (“the right to be forgotten”): It is the right of the User, provided that current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and it has no other legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no have been obtained from a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must take reasonable measures to inform the controllers who are processing the personal data of the interested party’s request for deletion of any link to that personal data.
- Right to limitation of processing: It is the right of the User to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the processing when he disputes the accuracy of his personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Responsible for the processing no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has objected to the treatment.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive his personal data from the Data Controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another data controller. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will transmit the data directly to that other data controller.
- Right of opposition: It is the right of the User not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease the processing thereof by Calimaco.
- Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the right of the User not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of their personal data, including profiling, existing unless the current legislation establishes otherwise.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights by means of a written communication addressed to the Responsible for the treatment with the reference “RGPD-www.calimaco.com”, specifying:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of the ID. In cases where representation is admitted, the identification by the same means of the person who represents the User will also be necessary, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the ID card may be replaced by any other means valid in law that proves the identity.
- Petition with the specific reasons of the request or information that you want to access.
- Address for the purpose of notifications.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that proves the request you make.
This request and any other attached documents can be sent to the following address and/or email:
Calle Ciencias 24
Links to third-party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to third-party websites other than Calimaco, and that therefore are not operated by Calimaco. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Complaints to the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or violation of the current regulations in the way in which their personal data is being processed, he will have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with a control authority, in particular, in the State in which he has his habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es
II. COOKIES POLICY
Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information related to the preferences determined by the User during his visit to the Website in order to recognize him as a User, and personalize his experience and the use of the Website, and can also, for example, help identify and resolve errors.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time you have been on the Website and the sites visited just before and after it. However, no cookie allows it to be contacted with the User’s phone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the User’s hard drive or steal personal information. The only way for the User’s private information to be part of the Cookie file is for the user to personally give that information to the server.
They are those cookies that are sent to the User’s computer or device and managed exclusively by Calimaco for the best functioning of the Website. The information collected is used to improve the quality of the Website and its Content and your experience as a User. These cookies allow you to recognize the User as a recurring visitor to the Website and adapt the content to offer you content that fits your preferences.
They are cookies used and managed by external entities that provide Calimaco with services requested by it to improve the Website and the user experience when browsing the Website. The main objectives for which third-party cookies are used are to obtain access statistics and analyze navigation information, that is, how the User interacts with the Website.
The information obtained refers, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the place to which the IP address from which the User accesses, the number of Users who access, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit, the browser they use, the operator or type of device from which the visit is made. This information is used to improve the Website, and detect new needs to offer Users an optimal quality Content and/or service. In any case, the information is collected anonymously and trend reports of the Website are prepared without identifying individual users.
You can get more information about cookies, information about privacy, or consult the description of the type of cookies that are used, their main characteristics, expiration period, etc. at the following link(s):
The entity(s) in charge of the provision of cookies may transfer this information to third parties, as long as it is required by law or it is a third party that processes this information for such entities.
Disable, reject and delete cookies
It is necessary that the User has read and is satisfied with the conditions on the protection of personal data contained in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, as well as that he accepts the processing of his personal data so that the Responsible for the treatment can proceed to it in the manner, during the periods and for the purposes indicated. The use of the Website will imply the acceptance of the Privacy and Cookies Policy of the same.
Calimaco reserves the right to modify its Privacy and Cookies Policy, according to its own criteria, or motivated by a legislative, jurisprudential or doctrinal change of the Spanish Data Protection Agency. Changes or updates to this Privacy and Cookies Policy will not be explicitly notified to the User. The User is advised to check this page periodically to be aware of the latest changes or updates.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy was updated on October 3, 2022 to adapt to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.